Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Aku no Hana [Flower of evil]

  Aku no Hana. Flower of evil .What I think it meant was flower of evil in somebody is slowly blooming.Thats what I understood after watching it.

Plot summary : Takao Kasuga who is really engrossed in the works of Baudelaire .One day, when he left his book at school and went back to get it... he saw Nanako Saeki's ,the girl he has a crush on , gym clothes. Thus driven by impulse.. he took it back .In other words : Stole it. And this act was seen by Sawa Nakamura and the story goes on--. The plot as u can see is really simple but the way the author actually express it is just breathtaking. It really creeps me out like how Nakamura does all the crazy things and forces Kasuga to break the wall around him. And making him wear Saeki's gym clothes when he was on a date with her. It all sound really simple and typical plot. But what make it awesome is the art and the music and how the author express the characters. The art is made in a way of realistic way and many people can't stand it and I can't see why.The way it is is what makes it really creepy and mesmerizing. Nakamura really creeps me out in so many ways but all my friends seems to like her well except for me ahhaha .I like Saeki but later on she went crazy as well and well that kinda turn me off-- LOLOLOLO AHHAHA But anyway just to say is despite the art being not like the usual one ..its really worth a try to watch it and you willl be surprised.
This is where Kasuga went back to take his book and well the event that changed his entire life.

Nakamura Sawa. SO CREPPY FUCK SHIT LKAFLASJ WTF EVEN IF I HAVE A BONER IT WOULD TOTALLY GOES SOFT-- WAIT. ID ONT HAVE ONE LOL

Awww Nanako Saeki. I like her the most in this anime <3 But later she became a biatch and went crazy and rape Kasuga D'' ;;; WHYYY??!! TT__TT