Saturday, February 9, 2013

Btooom!

Okay I know today I am kinda supppose to post about Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner but I am gonna talk about Btooom! first~ Since the pictures is not yet in my computer and the pictures is in my phone and I dont like to use phone to blog :3
                                                      BTOOOM! There's 3 'OOO' so don't get it wrong!

The story revolve around this guy call Sakamoto Ryouta and this online game called Btooom! .Btooom! is a game that the ONLY WEAPON is BOMB.There are different types of bombs such as the timer one ,that u can see the time when is it gonna bomb ,and there is the homing type that can fly and once lock on to the person it will fly until it hit that person and BOOM! explode ,then there is the type like suck everything in when its a placed on that person, another one is the cracker type which explode when it land, another one is gas type that gives off poisonous gas that apparently rot the person ..and I remember there is another one that is flame type  and another this is the chip in their hand that function as radar.  Anyway back to Sakamoto....he is one of the best ranked player worldwide and he is really respected in Btooom! But in reality he is unemployed for 2 years and a shut in . Then one day ,when as usual his mum is nagging him about getting a job he got angry and went to convenience store to get something and suddenly he was approached by 2 men in black suit.When he woke up, he was wearing a parachute stuck on a tree .He couldnt remember why he was there or where is he... After he got off the parachute he found some food apparently the one he got from the convenience store then he met the first person on that island when he was walking aimlessly.Apparently ,the person is trying to kill him and he killed him by using his knowledge he learnt in Btooom! And he learn that this Btooom! but its not virtual and its REALITY. Then he met an old guy and learn that he actually need to get 8 chips that is embedded on people's hand that only comes off when the person die or it is surgically remove.Meaning he needs to kill  7 person ,get the chips including his own which 8 to get off this Island .After that he met Himiko , a blonde girl that was sent by friends.She told them that there is no point getting off this island as there will be nobody waiting for us in our home because everyone here is hated by the person you know or your family,your friends  or your loved ones that sent you here. She knew this because before she get to this island... her friend actualy told her that she got a mysterious letter and that you can write the name of the person you hate on the letter and that person will dissapear and her friends wrote her name..... After that Sakamoto the met pyscho kid call Kosuke kira ( my favourite character) who became pyscho because he was abused by his own father.Sakamoto fought with him and won . And I guess i should stop here.... Or I will be telling you the whole story :3 YOU BETTER WATCH IT!
                     Btooom!...Notice the chip? That is the chip everyone is fighting for to get off the island.... and it function as radar as well
                         When he woke up in the island....I find him so handsome!!! I was like YOU ONE OF A                                                                                        
                         HANDSOME HARDCORE GAMER


                                   
                                                                  After he had killed the first person.....
                                                                         When he was gaming....
                                                               The mother really creeps me out the most....
                                          And this is Himiko....I dont really like her...but oh well she is the main girl inside..
And this is the pyscho kid and my favourite character!
And this is the pyscho kid and my favourite character : KOSUKE KIRA!!!! This is his face after killing his father.HOW SICK RIGHT BUT I LIKE IT LOL and I like his voice very much!!! I mean of course~ His seiyuu is Miyuki Sawashiro!!! I love her voice and she kinda sound like 96neko!!!!
The most wtf scene of the whole anime..... This is how he is abused by his father...Can't really blame him for being pyscho..
" The game has only just begun " OMGGGG THIS IS THE PART I lIKE THE MOST OF THE OPENING NO PAIN NO GAME BY NANO.THIS WERE SHE WHISPERS AND ITS JUST COOL!!! Anyway this is BTOOOM! I told my friends about it :3 And I feel like telling sumore hahaha but anyway for this anime I would rate it 9/10 even tho the graphic is not that good but it was good I guess .I am okay with it. Except there is no girls for me to like LOL!